500 Foot Roll of Maximum Duty 14 Gauge Solid Core Pet Fence Wire (Thicker Wire and Protective Jacket than Factory Packaged 20 Gauge Wire, the Thicker 18 Gauge Wire, and Even Thicker 16 Gauge Wire)
No matter the terrain you are enclosing, we have the heavy duty wire you will need. These continuous spools are enough wire to enclose up to 1/2 of an acre. We recommend Heavy Duty Pet Fence wire in any areas where the wire may experience wear and tear, such as rocky conditions or cold weather climates.
Electric dog fence systems usually come with the cheapest low-grade wire available, whereas most professionally installed systems use a more substantial heavy duty polyethylene coated variation. Whether you’re replacing a section of your existing fence or wiring your yard from scratch, you can easily find a relatively inexpensive and compatible wire for your project. Regardless of gauge, you should choose only a solid, insulated wire rated for burial, preferably polyethylene or plastic coated for maximum performance, which is what all our wire is made of.
This wire is compatible with ALL pet fence brands and wired applications:
• Invisible Fence®
• Dog Watch®
• Contain Your Pet®
• Dog Guard®
• Perimeter Technologies®
• eXtreme Dog Fence®
For our complete line of dog fence and pet supplies, you can visit our Amazon store at www.amazon.com/shops/electricdogfence
- 14 Gauge Wire – Thickest, Heaviest, Longest Lasting Dog Fence Wire Available, for Absolute Maximum Wire Longevity and Protection from the Elements
- 500 Foot Continuous Spool – Eliminates the Need for Splicing Wires Together
- HMW Polyethylene Coating – Superior Protection Against UV Rays and Water Exposure
- ROHS Compliant/Direct Ground Burial Rated/Tough Guard Coated – The Standard Among Professionals
- Universally Compatible With All Wired Electric Dog Fence Systems – All Brands and Wired Applications