The LINK AKC smart collar is a sophisticated GPS smart collar designed for dog comfort, fit and fashion. It lets you track a lost dog with GPS, monitor activity, log vet records, receive ambient temperature alerts, and much more. The LINK AKC app to be used with the LINK AKC smart collar helps you take a more informed and active role in managing your dog’s well-being and to feel connected to your dog when you’re apart from each other. Included with each LINK AKC smart collar purchase is a Latigo leather collar (in your choice of size: S, M, L or XL) in our signature shade of Hask Brown, a LINK AKC tracking unit and collar carrier and a sleekly-designed LINK AKC base station and charging cord. The base station is used to charge the tracking unit and also features a USB port to make it convenient to charge both your dog’s tracking unit as well as your cell phone simultaneously. LINK AKC memberships are required in order to activate the tracking unit and have full feature functionality of the LINK AKC app (available for download on iOS and Android). To learn more about our patent-pending technology that powers the LINK AKC smart collar, please visit our Linkakc website.
- Winner CES 2017 Best Of Innovation.
- Locate a lost dog with fast and accurate GPS location tracking
- Customized activity recommendations tailored to your individual dog (LINK AKC Smart Collar is recommended for dogs 15 pounds and above).
- Remote turn on light to see your dog in the dark, remote turn on sound feature to aid with training and temperature alerts
- SERVICE PLAN: LINK AKC requires a service plan for connectivity; plans are as low as $6.95 per month and are not required until LINK AKC activation. Plans include an extended warranty on the tracking unit, a puppy guarantee for size/ fit, and complimentary access to the Pet Poison Helpline, a 24/7 animal poison control center.